March 7, 2018 Network Meeting Summary
– We are celebrating our biggest group yet at 45 people today!
– The new strategic plan is being operationalized in purposeful and concrete ways. It is exciting to have a strong document to guide us through the next five years.
– Expect to see monthly newsletters after the inaugural launch in February.
– March was the first of what will be monthly articles in the Connector (page 3), providing a regular feature on food security. Rotating guest writers will provide the articles each month.
– The most recent world cuisine workshop was full and focused on Indian dishes. Keep your eyes open for upcoming cooking sessions!
– Bonnie is in the thick of grant writing season and several applications have been submitted in partnership with the City of Kamloops and Interior Community Services, in addition to the grants solely submitted by KFPC. Read more