Network Meeting Summary
December 4, 2019
Secwepemc word of the month – alt = become frozen
Board and staff update:
- We are moving offices to the XChange in the Station building, but will still have the network meetings in the same place
- We will be working with several groups of TRU students in the new year!
- Sandra attended a Seed conference, and is looking forward to continuing with our seed library
Community Spotlight: Theory of Change Overview and Activity
Bonnie and Robyn presented an overview of KFPC’s vision and values that was developed with the network, as well as the theory of change graphic. There was an opportunity for people to respond to the following questions:
- How does big picture change happen?
- What is your role in creating change?
- What are the levers/steps needed to get there?
We asked for input on the graphic in three ways: words, drawings and creatively through poems, colours, feelings, etc.
Here are the results:
- Film society is hosting free family films! Check it out.
- Margaret is looking for collaborators for a Community Climate Action Festival in the spring that will include food, workshops, dancing and fun. If you are interested in getting involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Meeting: **There is no meeting in January**
February 5, 2020
5:30 – 7:30 PM