Our network is the KFPC’s greatest strength. We cultivate connections, establish partnerships, and celebrate people as gifts to organically build our local capacity.
As we transition back to in-person, we recognize the accessibility, availability, and comfort levels of our network vary. Going forward, we are going to be offering an online meeting setting through our Book Club and alternate monthly with our in-person potlucks. With a regular attendance of community members, organizations, and active volunteers, our meetings have always sought to provide a space for our community to connect and engage.
If you want to join us in working towards a regenerative food system, our Book Club and Network Meetings are the place to be. Each gathering features:
- Lots of time to connect with others – expect to meet people from grassroots action groups, community non-profit organizations, local businesses, the City of Kamloops and the Interior Health Authority.
- A Community Spotlight Presentation or Book/Article Presentation
Upcoming Network/Book Club Schedule:
- October 5, 2022: in-person Potluck at 185 Royal Ave, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- November 2, 2022: online Book Club via zoom, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm [Book not yet determined]
- December 7, 2022: in-person Potluck at 185 Royal Ave, from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news from our network about meeting details.
If you’d like to connect further, please reach out to us at any time: email@example.com